LENNART OHLSSON, Assoc. Prof.
- Originator of the Stoaf group’s due diligence and investment analysis methodology.
- Chairman of Investment and Deal Flow Committés
- Co-founder of eight business angel companies
- Co-founder of Innovation Market (now NGM) and Chairman of Innovation Managers with 7 listings valued at SEK 13 billions in 2017.
- Author of 20 books, four on VC methods and business angels
- Associate professor in economics from Uppsala University
- Managing GP of Stoaf Start II. CEO and board member of Stoaf Management, Sustainable Energy Angels, Stoaf Start I and II.
- Entrepreneur and founder of entrepreneurial ventures, exit of founded ventures.
- Diploma in Business Administration and IT. Has held senior positions in IT.
- Chairman, member of board and senior advisor in several entrepreneurial ventures.
- GP and Member of Stoaf Start IIs Managing Board.
- 25+ years IT management, Business CIO Ericsson, Head of IT Philips, Sweden Post and Swedbank.
- 30+ board assignments, incl international. Investing since 2001, 20% IRR, one 20x
- Graduated as M.Sc from the Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm, and holds a B.Sc in Economics, Stockholm University.
CLAES POST, Professor.
- 30+ years from senior positions large and start up pharma
- Published >140 articles in peer reviewed journals
- Former Venture Partner, HealthCap. Former Partner Danske Life Science. Former Venture Partner Nordic Biotech. CEO of several startup companies in pharma, Sweden and Denmark. Former CEO of Karolinska Innovation AB.
- 2010-2017 Investment Manager at Almi Invest
- 2000-2019 Gartner Consulting. GVP. EM, Head of Sweden, Head of Scandinavia, Head of Germany, Head of EMEA.
- Former chairman of Gartner Denmark AS, Board member of Gartner Sverige AB and Gartner Norway AS.
- Technical Attaché, San Francisco/Silicon Valley 1996-98.
- Established operations in Finland, Russia and India. Early starter in VR and Home automation. Two profitable exits. Head of nuclear reactor physics at Vattenfall AB.
- B.Sc. Physics, Lund University and University of Sussex. M.Sc. Physics Major Lund University. International Business Development, VMI. Stockholm School of Economics.
PER ANDERS WÄRN
- Retired Gartner Inc., Stamford CT, Executive Vice President
- Investor and adviser in hi-tech ventures
- 20 years Gartner experience including 10 years as leader of Gartner’s Global Consulting business
- Overseen 30,000+ client engagements across commercial, public, hi-tech and academy sectors in 20+ regional markets
- Managing Director Vattenfall Data AB and Senior Director of Vattenfall AB Corporate IT Strategy
- Executive MBA, Stockholm School of Economics
THE FUND: STOAF III SCITECH
A ”Catch Early & Ride Longer” Venture Fund Concept. Unique deal flow generation, unique deal selection process for home run accuracy and superior Venture Management.
THE CASE: CASCADE DRIVES
Cascade Drives develops the next generation of electromechanical linear drives for mobile and industrial applications with high load capacity combined with high speed.
THE CASE: CAPTARIO
Captario is a small, fast-growing software product company catering to the pharmaceutical industry. Captario develops SUM™ – Strategic Uncertainty Management, a cloud-based modeling software.